Firmware Update auf 01057

vdegroot schrieb:
1. Do you know if and how it is possible to downgrade the C450IP back to firmware baseline 30 ?
It's definitely not possible to downgrade the firmware.
vdegroot schrieb:
Do you also experience problems after this upgrade that third-party DECT phones (i.e Ucom.be Cocoon 910) can't register anymore with the basestation?
No, it's still possible to register my Swisscom-HS

VoIPMaster schrieb:
Während eines Gesprächs drückst du die mittlere obere längliche Taste am Mobilteil nach oben. Dann kannst du die Lautstärke einstellen (Freisprechen und normal). Wenn du nicht im Gespräch bist, ist das die Taste für die Klingeltonlautstärke.
Wobei das allein bei mir nicht gereicht hat. Ich hatte vor dem Firmwareupdate die VoIP Lautstärke per Weboberfläche auf Mittel und die Lautstärke am Mobilteil ebenfalls auf Mittel eingestellt.

Nach dem Update waren Anrufer über VoIP selbst nachdem ich das Mobilteil auf minimale Lautstärke geregelt hatte immer noch viel zu laut. Die Anrufer haben ein deutliches Echo gehört und das Ganze klang ob der Lautstärke auch manchmal etwas verzerrt.

Erst nachdem ich auch die VoIP Lautstärke über die Weboberfläche auf Niedrig gestellt habe, war es wieder auf normalem Niveu.
Wobei die Lautstärke ja vermutlich auch je nach VoIP Provider variiert.

Wenn ich bedenke, daß ich am Anfang mit dem C450IP eher das Problem hatte, daß selbst bei maximaler Lautstärkeeinstellung die Anrufer eher zu leise waren und ich nun nach diversen Firmwareupdates nur vernünftig telefonieren kann wenn alles auf Minimum steht....

Ahh Danke littlewhoo.

Du bestätigst mich: Ich habe exakt die gleichen Erfahrungen. Anfangs war mir das Telefon auch viel zu leise und auf einmal war es tierisch laut. Dachte schon, ich bin mal wieder der einzige...

VoIPMaster schrieb:

I have the same problem as described above. Before the firmware update I was able to register my Butler 2562C Handset. After the firmware update it was not possible anymore. Perhaps it depends on the version of the phone. The following information was attained from the status page of my s450ip.

Software

Firmware version: 020570000000 / 038.00
EEPROM version: 90

Hallo

hat noch jemand nach dem Update mehrer Freizeichen in verschiedener Klangfarbe gleichzeitig wenn man jemanden anruft? Klingt ganz merkwürdig jetzt wenn ich jemanden anrufe.

Gruß
NetRacer

Hi,

von meinem C450 IP habe ich noch nie ein Freizeichen gehört. Die Tonfolge, die es bei einem Verbindungsaufbau von sich gibt, hört sich eher nach Siemens-Handys an. Oder meinst du das Freizeichen bei den Anrufen im Festnetz?

Gruß

Robert

>1 Provider auch bei C450?

backbohne schrieb:
was mir noch auffaellt (beim S450 IP):

* wenn ich das richtig sehen, kann man jetzt 6 verschiedene voip-provider
unabhaengig konfigurieren.

Bin ich mit Tomaten auf den Augen "gesegnet", oder gibt's beim C450 IP auch weiterhin nicht die Möglichkeit, mehr als 1 SIP Provider einzustellen? :(

Gruss,
Alexander

Wenn, geht das nur im Webmenü.
Und wenn da keine Auswahl ist, geht nur einer.

Beim C450 IP kann man auch mit der neuen FW 01057 definitiv nicht mehr als nur einen VoIP-Proider/Account programmieren.

Gruß

Robert

VoIPMaster schrieb:
It's definitely not possible to downgrade the firmware.

But what to do when after upgrading i'm not able to hear anything (and party doesn't hear me) on my C450IP? And it's definitely firmware issue, until upgrade everything was ok and another phone still works.

TheTiger.777 schrieb:
it's definitely firmware issue, until upgrade everything was ok and another phone still works.

@TheTiger.777

I think, that's definitely not a firmware issue. Maybe an issue of your C450 IP (maybe it's damaged). Maybe an issue of the combination of your C450 IP with the other hardware. But not the firmware alone, because many people (including me) are using it too.

@VoIPMaster

Is a downgrade not possible even by using an own web server (apache or something else)? See Readme.txt (from the open source part of the firmware), section "LOADING THE EXECUTABLE".

BR

Robert

Anhänge

• README.txt
    6.2 KB · Aufrufe: 29
akbor schrieb:
@TheTiger.777

I think, that's definitely not a firmware issue. Maybe an issue of your C450 IP (maybe it's damaged). Maybe an issue of the combination of your C450 IP with the other hardware. But not the firmware alone, because many people (including me) are using it too.

BR

Robert

I can make fixed line calls so probably c450 is not damaged. I updated firmware just right after successful call and after another 5 minutes there was incoming call, but c450ip was (and still is) quiet during any voip call. I can make call and answer call, so it seems SIP is working, problem should be in RTP audio data. I tried all audio codecs, but nothing changed. Maybe something changed in firmware and now it's incopatible with my d-link dsl-564t router or my provider (t-com slovakia). But what should be such dramatic change (readme for latest firmware says nothing about such change) ? I'm able to call through soft phone from my pc behind same d-link router to c450ip's fixed line and vice versa, so for me problem is latest firmware at all. But phone refused to do downgrade at all. Now my C450IP it just a piece of trash for me... I'll try to figure out something by monitoring traffic and test with another router, but I'm skeptic, because I found already another owners of C450IP (but another routers) with same problem by google search with no solutions.

Deaf phone

TheTiger.777 schrieb:
i'm not able to hear anything (and party doesn't hear me) on my C450IP?

I have same problem with
S450 IP > Asus WL-500b > D-link DSL 362T
@ firmware 2057.

akbor schrieb:
Is a downgrade not possible even by using an own web server (apache or something else)?
Well, I tried the procedure with an own web server, but I was'nt able to downgrade. Message: "Latest firmware is already installed".

Do you also tried to remame the older FW, so that C450 IP "thinks" that would be an upgrade?

See readme.txt below, the section "RELOADING THE ORIGINAL FIRMWARE" too.

I think it was my last idea.. :(

Yes, I also renamed the firmware. No chance.

C450/S450 firmware rev 01057 incompatible with D-Link devices

tomaqq schrieb:
I have same problem with
S450 IP > Asus WL-500b > D-link DSL 362T
@ firmware 2057.

I changed router for different make (Draytek Vigor) and everything is working now. I tried 2 different models from D-Link with no luck. Seems that latest firmware for C450/S450 created some strange incompatibility with D-Link devices. I''l report to Siemens and I'm curious about reply from them.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.