Insert a package into freetz

Do you build your binary with the same compiler?

Regards
Oliver

@Oliver
I will ask students about that. But, i think not!

In order to determine the exact trunk change that made my program to have the '"bzero error", I made some others tests, the result are:

Freetz 3200: It works (I change 2 files:download-toolchain.mk and config.mod.0.9.29 like recommended in ticket 430 to have telnet access)

Freetz 3270: It works (I change 2 files:download-toolchain.mk and config.mod.0.9.29 like recommended in ticket 430 to have telnet access)

Freetz 3271: Cannot compile (I change 2 files:download-toolchain.mk and config.mod.0.9.29 like recommended in ticket 430)

Freetz 3284: Cannot compile (I change 2 files:download-toolchain.mk and config.mod.0.9.29 like recommended in ticket 430)

Freetz 3299: D'ont work (bzero error reported before)

So, the problem is between changeset 3270 and 3299.

Can you give me more direction to solve my problem?

Many thanks

Can you please build this binary and attach it here so that I can try it? Otherwise you can write a PM and I will tell you my email.

Regards
Oliver

In attach you can find a simple hello world application with the described error in the described development versions.
The code is just:

Code:
char test_array[10];
int main()
{
bzero (test_array,10);
test_array[7]=34;
printf ("\n%d",test_array[7]);
printf ("Hello world!");
}

Many thanks.
Best regards

Anhänge

• hello_world.zip
    2.3 KB · Aufrufe: 5
Hi.
Got another question regarding this issue.

If you get the error message
Code:
can't resolve symbol 'bzero'
then your binary was compiled against an uClibc version with incompatible settings. But you can compile a custom toolchain with freetz and fix this error. To do this you have to select build toolchain in menuconfig and save your settings. Next type "make uclibc-menuconfig" and go to "General Library Settings". There you uncheck the option "Enable SuSv3 LEGACY macros" and select "Enable SuSv3 LEGACY functions". Leave menuconfig and save the changes. Now you are able to build a uClibc with bzero function. Only type "make" and wait until it's finished.

Regards,
Oliver

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.