Nach Reset Telefon kaputt!

Beinema schrieb:
Is this a software problem, perhaps caused by a full memory ?

Dass voller Speicher der Auslöser des Fehlers ist, kann ich in meinen Fall ausschließen. Ich hatte kaum etwas auf dem Telefon drauf.

Beinema schrieb:
I then flashed the phone and rebooted without any form of success....

Ich hatte ja noch oben geschrieben, dass sich die DMT Utility nicht mit dem Telefon verbunden hat. Mit dem neuen Gerät habe ich aber gemerkt, dass dies an der fehlerhaften Installation der USB-Treiber lag. Erst nach der Installation der USB-Treiber hat sich das neue Gerät verbunden. Also danke an Beinema für die Beschreibung oben.

Norbert

Beinema schrieb:
The trick is to flash and then CONFIRM immediately after to the phone that flashing is granted so the handset will install the newly uploaded software. This was easy enought to do (blindly), simply press the 'enter' button when the firmware is fully uploaded.
Hope this helps other victims.
Nico

no, c0ke and other forum members killed his firmware for weeks with such noob tricks, pls use the bootloader flasher version (the *2* tar files version) Ive attached-posted in the pirelli 3.99d firmware thread in such case, it will repair (the fragmented embedded fs?).

in last german heise c't tvmag report, the guys claimed >70% of mobile cellphone firmwares around are faulty. maybe hopefully upcoming version 4.00 gets better, but I doubt, if they dont read our buglist in the wiki.

it would be better opensource.

Open source indeed ! Tnx for your comments woppr, will gladly follow the pro's here ! On frimwarez version 99d; I downloaded the PU_D910.0.3.99d_PIR.img that was posted here. Is this version exactly the same like the tar versions and can I thus safely upload? Is there any gain in using this verison over the 99c?
Nico

i said the 2 tar files version for damaged devices. read again. it is a mass flashing version which repairs the filesystem.
the img version does not and needs the windoze utility.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.