OpenCom510 <-> OpenCom150

vriesge

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

First of all, excuse me while speaking English. I am from the Netherlands and don't speak any german.

This is my problem..,
At our headoffice, we have an Opencom510 with voip gateway card installed.

We want to open a second office, and link to our HO with two Q.SIG Openline IP licenses. For internal calling this seems perfectly compatible.

Does anyone know if i can route all outgoing phonecalls from the second office through the HO's fixed lines ?
(e.g. so we don't need any phonelines at the second office ?)

Thanks for any help!

You had a Headoffice and two HO`s ?

What`s your Hardware in the Ho`s ?

maglore schrieb:
You had a Headoffice and two HO`s ?

What`s your Hardware in the Ho`s ?

We have two HO's.

Hardware in HO1
- OpenCom510
- IP Gateway card
- about 70 extentions
- S2M to dial to the world

Hardware in HO2:
- OpenCom 150
- IP Gateway card
- about 25 extentions

We want to link HO2 to HO1. This should be possible for internal calling. (with two OpenLine Q.SIG IP licenses at both ends)

I want to know (when having such a link) if i can route all external calls from HO2 (to the world) through the S2M at HO1.

Hope this helps!

it should be possible

you will have to establish the qsig connection and then change the route of the pbx at ho2 for 0 to the qsig connection.
on pbx in ho1 you setup the bundle to handle the calls as external

that should be it

i never used qsig over ip, but it should work like this using a normal isdn-connection. qsig over ip should behave similar

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
B4R0N
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.