7050 and Winscp

Sterke-Jerke

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
1 Jan 2006
Beiträge
34
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I have installed dropbear using "the construct"
I can connect OK using puttyssh.

Only proble is when I want to connect with winscp I can not edit files.
(I want to use it for edditing asterisk files).

I read this in the Wiki:

auch winscp funktioniert, wenn man es passend konfiguriert: Expertenmodus und nur scp im login-Fenster anhaken und dann unter scp bei Gruppen und Zeitstempel Haken entfernen (1, 2)

Can someone help me: I connot find the first mentionend option: scp im login-Fenster

Can someone tell me what option this is in theEnglish Winscp?
 
Hello Steke-Jerke,

i have never used winscp with my fritzbox but i have tested for you...

In the login window where the IP is there is the option what protocoll you want to use:
-> only scp
select advanced options:
select SCP
-> directory listing: "try to get full timestamp" => deselect
-> other options: "lookup user groups" => deselect

for me this worked. hope for you tooo.

gl
waldoo
 
Hm...

I tried this config to try to connect to one of my boxes, but I cann't connect.

I can connect via PuTTY at port 23, but not with WinSCP.

Who can help me?

Thanks.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,917
Beiträge
2,305,047
Mitglieder
378,639
Neuestes Mitglied
kroko4000