7170 Modification and recovery

vasila

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
7 Mai 2008
Beiträge
102
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
16
Hello,



I'm new at the forum, however i already read many post here (using google translation;);) ). Unfortunately i cannot understand german, thus i use a translator :(:(


I have a 7170 Annex B with firmware 29.04.37 with the web pages in german. I already change the Annex to Annex A (in Portugal 99% of ADSL is over POTS).

Now, i want to change the web pages to english. Is the method explained in:

http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?t=97250

safe ?? It will work?

I can manage linux (even programming in C for linux), however i'm not an expert on it!


Another question (sorry ;) ):
In the CD i can find a tool (FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7170.04.29.recover.exe) to recover the firmware to the original version. However, i run the program, and after some steps (unfortunately i cannot read the messages), the program search for the fritz and cannot fount it (as far as i can understand, the program are searching for 192.168.178.1) !!! Can you give me some advice?

Sorry for the long post
Best regards from Portugal
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,922
Beiträge
2,305,226
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
atrora