7270 stuck

vortex1

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
1 Mrz 2010
Beiträge
96
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi. i got from ebay a fritz 7270 v1 from 1&1.
I trieed to update the firmware (silly me), and now when i press 192.168.178.1, all i get is a screen from fritzbox which says redirecting. Nothing happens, and i cannot access anything.
I tried to recover it by using the recover tool from ftp.avm but it does not like it.
any ideas on how to recover it? please?
 
Do you see the logo of 1&1? I think it's the automatic 1&1 setup assistant. You can abort this. After that you can see the normal user interface.

For more help - make a screenshot or describe your problem detailed, please.

Sorry for my english ;)
 
hi. thanks a lot.
i got a different version of recovery and it worked, strange
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,922
Beiträge
2,305,230
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
atrora