[Problem] 7270v3 wont end call

angrybb

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
27 Nov 2011
Beiträge
8
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I configured box for landline and VoIP, set up callthrough and diverts. Before 7270v3 i had same setup with 7140 but switched to 7270v3 because i wanted to add GSM calls to the mix. Almost everything works perfect exept 7270v3 wont end call that is diverted or goes trough Callthrough. I mean i (or other party) ends the call, line is then free again, but in the main page of webgui of fritz i still show call as active (see the picture below). I is not very big problem, just annoying. Fritz is on latest official firmware. I also tried freetz and international FW version but problem remained.
Any thouts why this is happening?

fritz rufumleitung.png
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,926
Beiträge
2,305,427
Mitglieder
378,654
Neuestes Mitglied
najsai