[Problem] 7390 has DSL Sync but *not* PPPoE

clobber

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Halo, sorry for the English only.

I have been using my 7390 in Turkey on TTNET for the past few months with no problem. A few days ago, TTNET changed something in their switch/DSLAM. I know this because many people in my area have had DSL problems. We called TTNET support who said there was an "upgrade" happening. My observations:

1) Now I find that my 7390 *will* sync with the DSLAM, however there is no PPPoE connection. I have an old linksys DSL modem that works fine. Something is wrong with the 7390. The error log says PPPerror Timeout.

2) The "DSL Information" screen shows that in is detecting VDSL2. I'm sure that is not correct. My old linksys router is connecting just fine with ADSL2+

3) I used the packet capture tool built into the 7390 and found that it is broadcasting PPPoE on the WAN interface, but not receiving a response

3) I first tried to connect with 05.05 and now have flashed to 05.21. The newer version does not work.

Please help

I have these settings PPoE ve VCI/VPI değerini de VPI = 8, VCI = 35" doesn't work at all.
no ppoe connection to ttnet

the Dsl Information shows me Vdsl2!
i make the changes to PPoe
and VCI VPI
I gave these Information to Login
Klanci adi: XXX@ttnet
Sifre : XXX
are there some more settings i must change or is this all?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.