Bluez-utils won't compile: Kommando nicht gefunden (for Fritzbox 7340 on Ubuntu 12.04

Melchior

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Under Freetz 1.2 this works, with trunk it doesn't:

Under fully updated Ubuntu 12.04 in virtualbox chosen Bluez-utils to install in Freetz trunk, completely up to date. Also with 'Replace kernel', but without 'replace kernel' also this problem. First I tried to move dl to dl.bak, make dirclean en distclean gedaan, renamed dl.bak to dl again, but problem stays.

After 'make' it ends with:

/bin/bash: bluez-utils_header_usb_h=no: Kommando nicht gefunden.
make: *** [source/target-mips_uClibc-0.9.32.1/bluez-utils-2.25/.configured] Fehler 127

Anyone any clue as to what is the solution? Maybe a problem with a file in folder 'dl'?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
It's not a problem with the dl directory, it's a problem with the implementation of PKG_MAKE_AC_VARIABLES_PACKAGE_SPECIFIC and package names with hyphens.

But is it something I am supposed to be able to solve, or should I just wait until this has been fixed by the programmer of bluez-utils?

I mean, if I don't check bluez-utils, the rest compiles just fine, so the problem lies in the combination bluez-utils -- trunk, as it does compile fine in freetz-1.2.

Actually I just tried it, and configure is started without problems.
Maybe you should report a little more then just the last line. Especially the exact revision number and the output from
Code:
make -n bluez-utils-configured

I used this: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freetz-linux/ version 1.3.1

Log Ralffriedl:

mkdir -p source/target-mips_uClibc-0.9.32.1
if [ ! -e source/.echo_item_start ]; then echo -n "---> "; case "BIN" in BIN) echo -n "package/bluez-utils: " ;; LIB) echo -n "library/bluez-utils: " ;; TOOL) echo -n "tool/bluez-utils: " ;; *) echo -n "kernel: " ;; esac; rm -f source/.echo_item_build; touch source/.echo_item_start; fi; echo -n "configuring... ";
(conf_cmd() { ./configure "$@" || { printf "\n\\033[33m%s\\033[m\n" "ERROR: Build failed."; exit 1; } }; cd source/target-mips_uClibc-0.9.32.1/bluez-utils-2.25; rm -f config.{cache,status} ; cp -a ./configure ./configure.before_rpath_fix; sed -i -r -e "s|(runpath_var=)[$]runpath_var|\1|g" -e "s|(hardcode_into_libs=).+$|\1no|g" -e '/hardcode_libdir_flag_spec[_A-Za-z0-9]*=/s/[$][{]wl[}]-?-rpath(,| [$][{]wl[}])[$]libdir/-D__SOMETHING_NON_EMPTY_TO_FOOL_LIBTOOL__/g' -e 's/(hardcode_libdir_flag_spec(_ld)?=)[$]lt_([[][]]_LT_AC_TAGVAR[(])?hardcode_libdir_flag_spec[_A-Za-z0-9]*(, *[$]1[)])?/\1/g' ./configure; sed -i -r -e 's/ac(_cv(_('"header_usb_h|lib_usb_usb_open|lib_usb_usb_get_busses|lib_usb_usb_interrupt_read|header_fuse_h|lib_fuse_fuse_main"')))/'"bluez_utils"'\2/g' ./configure; sed -i -r -e 's/ac(_cv(_('"prog_cc_stdc"')))/'"bluez_utils"'\2/g' ./configure; PATH=""/home/freetz/trunk/toolchain/build/mips_gcc-4.6.3_uClibc-0.9.32.1/mips-linux-uclibc/bin:/home/freetz/trunk/toolchain/build/mips_gcc-4.6.3/mips-unknown-linux-gnu/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games"" CC="/home/freetz/trunk/toolchain/build/mips_gcc-4.6.3_uClibc-0.9.32.1/mips-linux-uclibc/bin/mips-linux-uclibc-gcc" CXX="/home/freetz/trunk/toolchain/build/mips_gcc-4.6.3_uClibc-0.9.32.1/mips-linux-uclibc/bin/mips-linux-uclibc-g++-wrapper" CFLAGS="-march=24kc -Os -pipe -Wa,--trap -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64" CXXFLAGS="-march=24kc -Os -pipe -Wa,--trap -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64" LDFLAGS="" PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/home/freetz/trunk/toolchain/build/mips_gcc-4.6.3_uClibc-0.9.32.1/mips-linux-uclibc/bin/../lib/pkgconfig" PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR="/home/freetz/trunk/toolchain/build/mips_gcc-4.6.3_uClibc-0.9.32.1/mips-linux-uclibc/bin/../lib/pkgconfig" GLOBAL_LIBDIR=/home/freetz/trunk/toolchain/build/mips_gcc-4.6.3_uClibc-0.9.32.1/mips-linux-uclibc/usr/lib bluez-utils_header_usb_h=no bluez-utils_lib_usb_usb_open=no bluez-utils_lib_usb_usb_get_busses=no bluez-utils_lib_usb_usb_interrupt_read=no bluez-utils_header_fuse_h=no bluez-utils_lib_fuse_fuse_main=no bluez-utils_prog_cc_stdc=no FREETZ_TARGET_LFS="y" CONFIG_SITE=/home/freetz/trunk/include/site/mips-linux-uclibc conf_cmd --cache-file=/home/freetz/trunk/source/target-mips_uClibc-0.9.32.1/config.cache --target=mips-linux --host=mips-linux --build=i386-pc-linux-gnu --program-prefix="" --program-suffix="" --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --infodir=/usr/share/info --libdir=/usr/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc --with-gnu-ld --disable-nls --with-usb=no --disable-dbus --disable-fuse --disable-obex --disable-alsa --disable-test --disable-cups --disable-pcmcia --disable-initscripts --disable-bccmd --disable-avctrl --disable-hid2hci --disable-dfutool --disable-bcm203x --disable-bluepin --with-bluez="/home/freetz/trunk/toolchain/build/mips_gcc-4.6.3_uClibc-0.9.32.1/mips-linux-uclibc/usr/include" )
touch source/target-mips_uClibc-0.9.32.1/bluez-utils-2.25/.configured

Genau, komipilieren ohne fehler dieses mahl! Vielen dank!

Why do you need this "no isoc" kernel patch?

Can you please list some sizes of the old and the new package and libs?

Regards
Oliver

At the moment I don't use Bluez 4 anymore.

The "no isoc" patch was needed to force the btusb module not to use isochronous modus, since at least the 7270 USB bus does not support this.

If there is some interest in this, I will update the patch for current trunk.

@oliver:

I have updated Bluez to 4.101 for current trunk.
Please note that I have not tested if it still works.
I have added the sizes of required libraries, modules and packages to the wiki page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
fibre
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.