[BOUGHT]: FB 7270 v2 16mb

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

bjluv

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I am looking for FB 7270 16mb v2. Anyone hav ing one to sell, please contact me. I am buying from Finland and will pay for shipping.

Thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bought Ferris box here. Now I have to look for a 7050 or 7170 for my mother-in-law :)

Thanks

Please make a [Closed] in the Topic of this Thread.

Thanks

Now I have to look for a 7050 or 7170 for my mother-in-law :)

If she also needs annex a and English you should not buy a 7050! At least a 7170 - maybe Santa Claus would even buy a 7270 for m-i-l?

maybe Santa Claus would even buy a 7270 for m-i-l?

Thanks imagomundi, Santa Claus is in the very Northern part of Finland and I wonder if he knows what is 7270. I have already bought 7270 to myself so she should be ok with 7170... just for us to call her and she can use WLAN with the laptop :)

If she also needs annex a and English you should not buy a 7050! At least a 7170 - maybe Santa Claus would even buy a 7270 for m-i-l?

imagomundi or el_valiente, kindly help me on this one. I see a 7170 v2 for sale & I would like to know if it is a good buy. Can I convert this to Annex A without too much sweat? Is it compulsory to look for 7170v2 or just any 7170?

Thanks so much for your help.:)

I would always prefer v2 for my personal reasons: can switch off WLan from an outside button and there are some of the v1 that cannot be run behind another router on LAN1.
To tell you if the buy is good you would have to inform the asking price. Regarding sweat: Think it's very difficult to sweat in Finland at this time of the year! Apart from this weather aspect it's very subjective if something is more or less difficult. If you buy it I'd propose you contact "skyteddy" (by mail ONLY - not by PN) to get his "ruKernelTool". I feel from my personal experience with this tool it is the easiest way to get an English fw for Annex A uploaded on a German Annex B box. It's also less sweat as it does not require knowledge of Linux or even a Linux distribution installed on your PC.

I would always prefer v2 for my personal reasons: can switch off WLan from an outside button and there are some of the v1 that cannot be run behind another router on LAN1.
To tell you if the buy is good you would have to inform the asking price. Regarding sweat: Think it's very difficult to sweat in Finland at this time of the year! Apart from this weather aspect it's very subjective if something is more or less difficult. If you buy it I'd propose you contact "skyteddy" (by mail ONLY - not by PN) to get his "ruKernelTool". I feel from my personal experience with this tool it is the easiest way to get an English fw for Annex A uploaded on a German Annex B box. It's also less sweat as it does not require knowledge of Linux or even a Linux distribution installed on your PC.

Thank so much for the reply. I am trying to hunt down a box on ebay and I hope to get it for 50¤. [shipping included] If I get the box, I will contact skyteddy for the tool.

Bought already :)

Hi,
please put the [Bought] in the title of your first post.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Mandylion73
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.