Button on FB for switching WLAN On

hrust_ray

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
11 Jan 2007
Beiträge
133
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi
One crazy idea comes to my head :)
There is a button near WLAN-antenne for switching on/off WLAN (FB7141).
Maybe it is possible to use this button for scripts?
F.e. Switching on/off backlight of USBdisplay, or FB rebooting, or clear some internal script data.


Mostly q'n'dirty variant - I think it should be possible to detect active WLAN status(on/off) - so when status is changed from 0 to 1 - this mean button was pressed.

As for me, I try to make following behavior:
On USBdisplay all incoming calls are displayed. I want to empty calls list somehow without switching PC on.

Regards
 
No Idea?

If it is not possible to realise, please give me to know.
Gruss
 
It is probably possible, you just have to find out how.

The button press is detected somwhere in the kernel. The reaction from the button press is certainly somewhere in userspace, but I don't know where.
 
The source for the push_button event is defined in drivers/char/avm/avm_event_push_button.c (kernel source).

Greets Oliver
 
In whole internet I cannot find this file. Can U please share it?
 
Perhaps you have to look in the AVM open source packages? -> ftp://ftp.avm.de/develper/opensrc
But after your question I don't know how far this journey will take you. ;-)

Greets Oliver
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,923
Beiträge
2,305,202
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
fusionK