Call transfer with Profiset 30ISDN

tibor23

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
11 Okt 2008
Beiträge
28
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hallo,

Sorry for writing English, my German is very poor.

I have a FB7170 with the new English Fw which works perfecly with 3 analogue and 2 Siemens Profiset 30ISDN extensions, but I can not transfer the calls with the ISDN sets. I can alternating between the calls with 'R' key, but if I want to connect them (with R4 and/or simply hang up the headset) then the call isdisconnecting. This method works fine with analogue sets (fon1-3). I would like to use these high qality ISDN sets on my Fritzbox, so I would be greatful for the solution for this problem.

Geetings,
Tibor from Hungary
 
It'll work when you define each headset singly to the 7170 instead of defining an ISDN base machine.
 
It'll work when you define each headset singly to the 7170 instead of defining an ISDN base machine.

I have defined an MSN number (51 and 52) for both telephones on the FB7170 ISDN extensions menu, and assigned these MSN numbers too for the sets own 1.st MSN number.

How can I define your advise?
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,939
Beiträge
2,306,083
Mitglieder
378,681
Neuestes Mitglied
Jo12305