Cannot Access Fritz.box Web Interface

tupo

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Can someone please please help!
I no longer can access the webinterface of fritz.box on my fritzbox.

Netcologne came today and installed the new glass fibre 100mb internet connection. As you need to use there router as the primary one, I required that the fritzbox be connected somehow so I can keep my incoming telephone number.

In an attempt to do this I switched the internet connection to recieve internet on LAN1 rather than default. Now I can no longer access the router.

I have already tried unplugging everything and just plugging the fritzbox into my laptop with no other WLAN or LAN connected. Nothing.

I believer I may have switched on some DHCP option that I shouldnt have now the fritzbox is dead :(

The 1st person to help me solve this problem will get rewarded!
Regards,
James

First of all: WHICH FRITZBOX ARE WE TALKING ABOUT??? Letting aside the reward I propose you to do the following: Let your FB stand alone -connect only to power and to your laptop or PC. Type into the browser (or,. better the DOS-Window) "http://169.254.1.1" This is the emergency fallback IP of every newer FB with a new firmware. Elder ones used "http.//192.168.178.254".

If you cannot succeed on this way will have to do a factory reset: Same connection of your box -only power + PC- connect a normal telephone to one of the FRITZ' analog plugs and dial "#991*15901590*.

If this doesn't work too you will have to upload the corresponding RECOVER-FW.

Once you reached the interface again the steps to configure the box to work as a client behind Netcolognes equipment depends on your FRITZ' model.

Hi,

actually try the Not-IP's of the Box to connect: 192.168.178.254 or 169.254.1.1/255.255.0.0

Or, if you know the IP of the Box (cmd - ipconfig /all) fill the hosts/lmhosts-file in windows\system32driver\etc

After configuring "internet through lan 1" do NOT configure the box as a client without own IP (second alternative) but as a router with PPPOe or IP (first alt.)

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.