Cannot write to /var/tmp/passwd from debug.cfg

hrust_ray

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
11 Jan 2007
Beiträge
133
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi people. Some months ago I adjusted my FB 7141 to use different ftp-logins for different folders on my USB-drive.
This weekend I got troubles with FB and got new one from AVM. Now I tried to do the same modification, but it doesn't work.
Here is my script. If I execute it in telnet, it works. When I put it to debug.cfg, /var/tmp/passwd file contains finally wrong lines- not what I wrote to it in debug.cfg

Here is my script:
Code:
/usr/sbin/telnetd -l /sbin/ar7login
rm /var/tmp/passwd
echo root:x:0:0:root:/:/bin/sh >> /var/tmp/passwd
echo ftpuser:74zgGT7hzpXZE:1000:0:protected ftp user:/var/media/ftp/ROOT/ftp_public:/bin/sh >> /var/tmp/passwd
echo superftpuser:jK8cN7OAkEtxk:1000:0:protected ftp user:/var/media/ftp/ROOT/ftp_public/public:/bin/sh >> /var/tmp/passwd
echo admin:UeaR1LKgFmWhU:1000:0:protected ftp user:/var/media/ftp/ROOT:/bin/sh >> /var/tmp/passwd

When I open passwd file after FB is booted up, I see following content:
Code:
root:x:0:0:root:/:/bin/sh
ftpuser:tqWBnFwD8stfE:1000:0:protected ftp user:/var/media/ftp:/bin/sh
~
I suppose this password for root comes from FB settings.

What I'm doing wrong?
 
I wrote this with telnet and lost my rights of access :D
 
After FB reboot all rights are restored
 
Shit.. Nothing works at all :(
I created script with code, I tried to execute in debug.cfg and withed on debug log with such command:
Code:
set -x #schaltet debug mode an
.
When I execute this script in telnet, I see that even "sleep" fuction is not known :(
and "cd .." cannot be executed.
Also other cd commands to special folder cannot be executed - path not found.
What going wrong? Can the FB be faulty? Or it only firmware problem?
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,095
Mitglieder
378,643
Neuestes Mitglied
VincentVega69