cant find where to add external file

e-r-a-n

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
4 Okt 2012
Beiträge
45
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I have upgraded my freetz to a new revision and added some more packages i was interested in
however, after installing the new .image (freetz-trunk) i have two issues:
1. i cant find in the freetz menus where to load the external file. where is it ?
2. I have no dsl sync at all. the dsl led is blinking constantly.

EDIT:
I reverted back to my old ver. rev. 9445 and it works.
however, i really want to have minidlna package.
is it possible to install it via ssh somehow?
do i really have to go over all the installation & build process for just adding a feature?
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
And again.

Yes you have to use the new firmware. The external upload is on the firmware update page. (Freetz Webinterface)

Please post your .config and the output of dmesg/syslog to analyze your DSL problems.

Regards
Oliver
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,114
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa