debian MySQL to MariaDB

IpTelpert

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo,
ich nutze debian und Asterisk.
debian wechselt jetzt ja von MySQL zu MariaDB.
Ich habe in meinen dialplan eine Menge select, insert usw.
Habe ich da irgendwie Probleme in Asterisk zu erwarten?
Gruss

Hallo,
gibt es denn irgendwelche Quellen mit Erfahrungsberichten oder ist die Umstellung so belanglos/trivial das man sich keine Sorgen machen braucht.
Gruss

Hier aus meinem Notizbuch das Ergebnis verschiedener Recherchen:

Debian 9 does not have ODBC package/libs for MariaDB<-->ODBC.
We need to download them from here https://downloads.mariadb.org/connector-odbc/+releases/
I tried 3.0.1 which is BETA as for now. And it didn't work.
So I tried latest stable 2.0.15.

Just download it, unpack and move libmaodbc.so to /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/

And change odbcinst.ini of course:

Code:
[MariaDB]
Description=MariaDB
Driver=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/libmaodbc.so # latest stable from https://downloads.mariadb.org/connector-odbc/+releases/
Setup=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/libmdbodbc.so # not sure if we need 'Setup' at all. As I understood, it's for GUI tool and as you see,
# I steel have a wrong lib here :) but now everything works
FileUsage=1
UsageCount=1

Wenn der Rechner die Datei nicht findet:

This is very annoying and I've narrowed it down to a few things:

If you follow the instructions, Debian will be installing libssl-dev for you, however libmaodbc.so is linked to libssl.so.1.0.0 and libcrypto.so.1.0.0 -- therefore it will encounter ENOENT (No such file or directory) when trying to find these two .so, hence throwing out "file not found" error (doing an strace on the command will provide you with details that it has found the libmaodbc.so file, but not the two other files)

Even if you do manage to get libssl1.0-dev it will remove other packages that are required for FreePBX/Asterisk.

Even then, it will still fail on libc.mo searching for locales en_US

The solution to this is to find another libmaodbc.so that is linked properly against libssl1.1

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.