default voip service

nmout

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Happy new year

How can I set the Fritz box fon to call from the first VoIP service whenever I lift the phone, without having to dial *121# first?

It was like this, but I did something and now it makes the internet sound instead of the external dial tone, when I lift the phone and only after I press [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]*121# I can make a call.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Anhänge

• clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    14.6 KB · Aufrufe: 9
  • clip_image02.jpg
    clip_image02.jpg
    5.8 KB · Aufrufe: 6
It seems that you have switched off the automatic connection to the external line. You can select it for each extension (Nebenstelle) in the menu "Merkmale der Nebenstelle" (properties of the extension, don't know how they call it in the english version).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
thank you
it was the last checkbox

Anhänge

• SNAG-4.jpg
    SNAG-4.jpg
    33 KB · Aufrufe: 6
one more question when I call someone, I do not hear in my phone the sound it should make when I call someone
what should I change?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.