Since a couple of month I installed the 7170 firmware on my 7140, and it works great. I just noticed that now in Partitions page i see a JFFS2 partition, and i saw that in the latest trunk i used (5990) there is an option to delete the jffs2 partition during update, so i did this, fritz rebooted but the jffs2 partition was still there, BUT:
I was unable to find the usb partition, it vanished. checking the usb drive i found that the fat16 partition that i used as external storage for External packages and options was deleted (first 256 kb of the pen drive were all 0xFF).
Luckily i had a backup of the contents that i needed, so i reformatted the usb drive, put everything back and rebooted the fritz, and now i have a problem:
now it gets mounted as "uStor00" instead of the always used "uStor01", which messed all the options, as swap was defined to go to uStor01, the same for rrd and vnstat persistent folder.
how can i make it mount to uStor01 as before ?? or at least if I know that from now on it will always be uStor00 i will change options accordingly.
I was unable to find the usb partition, it vanished. checking the usb drive i found that the fat16 partition that i used as external storage for External packages and options was deleted (first 256 kb of the pen drive were all 0xFF).
Luckily i had a backup of the contents that i needed, so i reformatted the usb drive, put everything back and rebooted the fritz, and now i have a problem:
now it gets mounted as "uStor00" instead of the always used "uStor01", which messed all the options, as swap was defined to go to uStor01, the same for rrd and vnstat persistent folder.
how can i make it mount to uStor01 as before ?? or at least if I know that from now on it will always be uStor00 i will change options accordingly.