Does this connection details look ok ?

mihaicph

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
3 Okt 2010
Beiträge
9
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi,
I have issues with my DSL connection and i tried to read the sticky topi although i don't understand everything i understand i have to look at these numbers.

details.png


I have a drop out of my connection once a day sometimes twice. I am trying to figure out why i have these drop outs. Sometimes i get a drop out and ONLY a reboot helps. I was hoping that the Fritzbox had a watchdog that could reboot since this happened when i was on vacation and my server was offline long time :( :(

/mihaicph
 
Your sync is at the maximum limit of the DSLAM, more is definitly not possible.

You only can try to switch to max stability....

PS: Which box with which firmware on it do we talk about?
 
Hi,

Thx for replying. I have a 7270 with 54.04.81.
Do you mean that the line SNR and attenuation is at it's best?

This is the kind of DSL line I have.
ADSL 2+ (ITU G.992.5) Annex A
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,929
Beiträge
2,305,735
Mitglieder
378,662
Neuestes Mitglied
sanahosseini8