Encrypted DNS Request and Replies

Unfortunately the RSA key I generated for e164.org for use with encrypted DNS requests/replies was on a machine affected by the OpenSSL bug

:mrgreen: what i've said above?
I thought especially u would rather use gnutls ;)
 
Well I finally brought the code up to spec to match the internet draft being written: http://wiki.taug.ca/wiki/Draft-groth-dns-encryption

I produced a fastagi script that works in 1.4.x version of asterisk: http://www.e164.org/enumlookup-0.0.4.fagi

The script doesn't currently verify or check cached certs or periodically check for revoked GPG keys, although this is all client side stuff and should be done if for no other reason than to have a complete working example.

The internet draft needs some spit and polish and it also needs some paragraphs on how the PGP web of trust can be used as a defacto 'Certificate Authority' using the masses to verify the servers of the world etc.
 
do not use full-quotes in answers, the admins here don't like it.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,922
Beiträge
2,305,228
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
atrora