- Mitglied seit
- 27 Mai 2008
- Beiträge
- 31
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hey all, I have a 5050 in the UK that I've got connected as an ATA (FB LAN A > another router > modem > internet), and have problems receiving VoIP calls.
I have a sipgate.co.uk account registered that works fine for outgoing calls, and sometimes it works for incoming, but other times when you call the sipgate landline number it never rings (at most i just get a quiet "click" sound every 5 seconds), either on my phone or the caller's.
The call appears in my sipgate account as "missed" as i'd expect, but it doesn't show on the FritzBox call list at all.
Anyone know what the problem might be?
As it's behind a NAT I have a stun server listed, stun.sipgate.net, but don't have the NAT Aware box ticked. I also have the FON 1 port that my phone's connected to set with my Analog line as primary number, with the sipgate number as an additional number, and have it ticket to react to all calls.
I have a sipgate.co.uk account registered that works fine for outgoing calls, and sometimes it works for incoming, but other times when you call the sipgate landline number it never rings (at most i just get a quiet "click" sound every 5 seconds), either on my phone or the caller's.
The call appears in my sipgate account as "missed" as i'd expect, but it doesn't show on the FritzBox call list at all.
Anyone know what the problem might be?
As it's behind a NAT I have a stun server listed, stun.sipgate.net, but don't have the NAT Aware box ticked. I also have the FON 1 port that my phone's connected to set with my Analog line as primary number, with the sipgate number as an additional number, and have it ticket to react to all calls.