I have a swap device (sda1) and a ext2 partition (sda2) on a sandisk microdisk 20GB connected to the box at boot. With a patched rc.swap swap is now being properly activated at boot.
In the event mask of avm's webcfg I get this
BTW
I find it odd that writing should be faster than reading
But I think it goes to show how good linux goes with ext2
In the event mask of avm's webcfg I get this
Manually mounting the device works:spocht:04.04.08 01:24:14 Der USB-Massenspeicher 2 enthält kein unterstütztes Dateisystem oder hat eine ungültige Partitionstabelle. (Das Gerät hat den folgenden Typ: 0c0b:b136)
04.04.08 01:24:13 Partition unter uStor00 eingebunden
04.04.08 01:24:06 USB-Gerät 002, Klasse 'storage', angesteckt
Code:
/var/mod/root # mount
rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
/dev/root on / type squashfs (ro)
dev on /dev type tmpfs (rw,nosuid)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec)
ramfs on /var type ramfs (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec)
usbfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
/var/mod/root # mount -o noatime,nodiratime /dev/sda2 /var/media/ftp/uStor00
/var/mod/root # mount
rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
/dev/root on / type squashfs (ro)
dev on /dev type tmpfs (rw,nosuid)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec)
ramfs on /var type ramfs (rw)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec)
usbfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
/dev/sda2 on /var/media/ftp/uStor00 type ext2 (rw,noatime,nodiratime)
BTW
Code:
/var/mod/root # begin=$(date +%s); dd if=/dev/zero of=/var/media/ftp/uStor00/test bs=$((1024*1024*100)) count=1; done=$(date +%s); echo "copied $((1024*1024*100)) bytes in $(($done-$begin)) seconds => $(((1024*1024*100)/($done-$begin)))B/s"
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
copied 104857600 bytes in 6 seconds => 17476266B/s
/var/mod/root # hdparm -Tt /dev/sda
/dev/sda:
Timing buffer-cache reads: 34 MB in 0.52 seconds = 66953 kB/s
Timing buffered disk reads: 33 MB in 3.03 seconds = 11152 kB/s