Hi,
First of 'm sorry but my German skills are not so good to write this in German, so I write it in English.
My FBF 7140 is connected to Cable modem (not ADSL) configured with two SIP providers sipcall.ch for incomming calls, webcalldirect.com (Betamax) for outgoing calls.
All works fine In/Out calling from/to landlines. However, calling from my FBF to other Betamax account (e.g. [email protected]) with Windows soft client on the other end, then when a call is established, I (FBF) can hear the other party, but they (Betamax client) will not hear me. This is not an audio settings problem as if I use any other soft SIP client instead of FBF all works fine.
If you know a settings or a twig I would be glad to know about. I have been in touch with AVM Help (email), but no help is comming.
Many thanks in advance.
Norbert
First of 'm sorry but my German skills are not so good to write this in German, so I write it in English.
My FBF 7140 is connected to Cable modem (not ADSL) configured with two SIP providers sipcall.ch for incomming calls, webcalldirect.com (Betamax) for outgoing calls.
All works fine In/Out calling from/to landlines. However, calling from my FBF to other Betamax account (e.g. [email protected]) with Windows soft client on the other end, then when a call is established, I (FBF) can hear the other party, but they (Betamax client) will not hear me. This is not an audio settings problem as if I use any other soft SIP client instead of FBF all works fine.
If you know a settings or a twig I would be glad to know about. I have been in touch with AVM Help (email), but no help is comming.
Many thanks in advance.
Norbert