- Mitglied seit
- 17 Jun 2006
- Beiträge
- 36
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Aside my other post, here I have another problem.
My ISP provide also VoIP but I have no idea how to connect it to Fritz.
First of all, it has IP 10.XXX.XXX...
A VDSL modem has 4 LAN exits - 2xdata, 1xphone, 1xtv (I can adjust them as I like). From VDSL modem I have one data line to Fritz LAN1 port, using it for net and normal open SIP providers. So, can I connect LAN Phone line from modem to LAN2 on fritz and add details that ISP have me to
Thx a lot
My ISP provide also VoIP but I have no idea how to connect it to Fritz.
First of all, it has IP 10.XXX.XXX...
A VDSL modem has 4 LAN exits - 2xdata, 1xphone, 1xtv (I can adjust them as I like). From VDSL modem I have one data line to Fritz LAN1 port, using it for net and normal open SIP providers. So, can I connect LAN Phone line from modem to LAN2 on fritz and add details that ISP have me to
Internettelefonie
Erweiterte Einstellungen
Verbindung für die Internettelefonie über DSL nutzen (PVC)
Dieses Merkmal muss von Ihrem DSL-Anbieter unterstützt werden.
Thx a lot