File format for Answering Machine 7270

kramii

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
28 Nov 2008
Beiträge
3
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I have set my FB 7270 to store answering machine messages on a USB hard drive.

I can download the messages off the drive using FTP. Now I want to play them back.

Does anyone know what format is used to store the messages? It appears not to be .wav or .mp3.
 
Hi.
The format from file is .wav.
 
No. It is speex without container header, incl. some stupid random bytes.

See here, here, here and here.
 
Oh sorry, i have missunderstand you.
This is a Object code Format, but i don't know, what you can make to convert this format. I send me all messages via Email and can save this messages (wave)
sorry.:noidea:
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,938
Beiträge
2,306,028
Mitglieder
378,679
Neuestes Mitglied
veenti