Freetz - avm-firewall

flemse

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
14 Mrz 2007
Beiträge
95
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi

Some problem...

I install the latest freetz 1.1_b2427, and put some new rules in the firewall. I use "Freetz - avm-firewall". No problem!

Then I "ssh" to my box and put some forwarding in the ar7.cfg file. No problem, it worked.

The roule was "tcp 0.0.0.0:2222 0.0.0.0:22 0 # ssh_virtuel"
The roule is placed just after all the other roules normaly entered on the fritz interfaze.

But now the "Freetz - avm-firewall" cant display anything? Just a nice html side without any roules at all!
It start just after I put my own forwarding rule in the ar7.cfg file.

I use the "nvi /var/flash/ar7.cfg" sommand!

Some hints:-)
 
The GUI will not reload the firewall settings durig operation (for usually, there are no changes in this settings). So it should work with the settings read during startup...


Did you get the "," and ";" right in the ar7.cfg?!?

What is displayed if you check the "debbuging only: show rules"?

If there might be anything "wrong" with your ar7.cfg you should avoid any reboot, because this might result in restoring the default ar7.cfg...


Jörg
 
Hi

1)
Did you get the "," and ";" right in the ar7.cfg?!?
*Yes the , and ; is correct.

2)
What is displayed if you check the "debbuging only: show rules"?
*I confused? Where and what to do?

3)
If there might be anything "wrong" with your ar7.cfg...
*The file is not reset to default after boot. And after a boot the roules I entered is still working.

Sorry...
 
so which version are u using?
2.0.3(the one that comes with the trunk) or 2.0.4alpha(which comes right out of the firewall thread)?
 
What is displayed if you check the "debbuging only: show rules"?
*I confused? Where and what to do?
Depending on the language you are using for your freetz (english, I suppose ;-)), there should be a checkbox labeled "For Debugging : show Rules-Window" (or the german one "nur zum debuggen: Regelwerk anzeigen").
If checked, you will see a textbox containing the rules, the gui "detected" (and which will look "strange" in your case if I am right).

If you could also post the content of "/mod/etc/avm-firewall.cfg" and "/tmp/flash/avm-firewall.diff"?

Thanks

Jörg
 
Hi

The version is included in freetz, and the version is 2.03c.

The debug window tell:
LowInput:
Code:
Blank, no rule at all!!!
HighOutput:
Code:
reject ip any 242.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 /*AVM*/
deny ip any host 255.255.255.255 /*AVM*/
reject ip any 169.254.0.0 255.255.0.0 /*AVM*/
reject udp any any range 161 162 /*AVM*/
reject udp any any eq 111 /*AVM*/

The file:
Code:
/mod/etc/avm-firewall.cfg 
/tmp/flash/avm-firewall.diff
Doesn't exist on my fritz.
 
Wenn du keine eigenen Einstellungen vornimmst, wird auch keine .diff erstellt
 
Hi,

sorry, my fault: one wrong path/filename: It should be "/mod/etc/conf/avm-firewall.cfg "...

Jörg
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,093
Mitglieder
378,642
Neuestes Mitglied
QuickBooks2028