Freetz support for the 5124

It fails building. I have made a brand new checkout to be sure.

Code:
make -j2 -C /home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs all
make[1]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
Making all in lib
make[3]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib'
Making all in mklibs
make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs'
Making all in utils
make[5]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs/utils'
make[5]: Für das Ziel »all« ist nichts zu tun.
make[5]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs/utils'
make[5]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs'
make[5]: Für das Ziel »all-am« ist nichts zu tun.
make[5]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs'
make[4]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs'
make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib'
make[4]: Für das Ziel »all-am« ist nichts zu tun.
make[4]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib'
make[3]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib'
Making all in src
make[3]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src'
Making all in mklibs-readelf
make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src/mklibs-readelf'
make[4]: Für das Ziel »all« ist nichts zu tun.
make[4]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src/mklibs-readelf'
make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src'
make[4]: Für das Ziel »all-am« ist nichts zu tun.
make[4]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src'
make[3]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src'
make[3]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make[3]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make[2]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make -j2 -C /home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs all
make[1]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
Making all in lib
make[3]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib'
Making all in mklibs
make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs'
Making all in utils
make[5]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs/utils'
make[5]: Für das Ziel »all« ist nichts zu tun.
make[5]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs/utils'
make[5]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs'
make[5]: Für das Ziel »all-am« ist nichts zu tun.
make[5]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs'
make[4]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib/mklibs'
make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib'
make[4]: Für das Ziel »all-am« ist nichts zu tun.
make[4]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib'
make[3]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/lib'
Making all in src
make[3]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src'
Making all in mklibs-readelf
make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src/mklibs-readelf'
make[4]: Für das Ziel »all« ist nichts zu tun.
make[4]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src/mklibs-readelf'
make[4]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src'
make[4]: Für das Ziel »all-am« ist nichts zu tun.
make[4]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src'
make[3]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs/src'
make[3]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make[3]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make[2]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/freetz/5124/source/host-tools/mklibs'
 
I can't see any error message in your log. Please post the information requestet when reporting an error: Your ".config" file and a complete log.

If the make is reporting an error in this section: There were some issues regarding mklibs recently. Did you enable shrinking shared libraries? If you did, you may try without selecting this point.

Jörg
 
Indeed the last few lines are missing in my log, i don't know why as well. However they stated something like "No Rule to make mklibs" Nothing to do, stopping.

Now i have done another SVN UP on the fresh trunk and am at 5836 now and it starts compiling, still in progress will report later on the result.

/Chris
 
Ok, it passed without Replace Kernel. I will now try to compile with replace kernel and IPv6, and thereafter with the WOL Patch, as I know last time it did not work (Had to disable the WOL-CGI in the user interface) and let you guys know.

I will try the images generated all on Friday to test, as until then i have no access to 5124, or rather i don't want to remote flash them as they are part of my infrastructure ;)

/Chris
 
Replace Kernel Compiles as well.
 
And the WOL patch passes as well now ! Will post here once i have tried the different images I created today.
 
Hint: Please use "edit" for additional information to your post (instead of "answering"). Thanks.

Jörg
 
I know that it compiles but I can't test it thus I don't own a 5124...
Awaiting your report. :-)

Regards
Oliver
 
I know that it compiles but I can't test it thus I don't own a 5124...

Oli, Sorry, it will be Wednesday, there is a delay on a overseas trip so i won't have access to my test 5124 till then. Will Keep you guys posted.

/Chris
 
Hi,

Ok, i have tested it. It all flashes and works. So far not any issue even with the replaced kernel. I am monitoring the box now and will let you guys know. Let's see if it is stable. But sure looks ok !

/Chris.
 
Thank you for the report.

Regards
Oliver
 
Hi,
I hope it's ok to capture this thread, since my problem seems related.

I'm trying to build Freetz-1.2 stable for the 5124 model. First attempts resulted in too big images, so I removed stuff until build went ok, now I want to save space to be able to add more packages again. I successfully followed some of the suggestions mentioned in other threads of this forum and now I'd like to run mklibs which stops since it doesn't find libwlanparams.so. I believe this is due to the fact that it takes some parts from 7170 model which comes with WLAN hw. libwlanparams.so is not exiting in original nor in modified folder. In order to corner the problem I tried to find references to libwlanparams in the scripts with no success grepped in the modified build section for libwlanparams with below result showing some binaries which I believe are causing mklibs to look for libwlanparams.so.

output from mklibs.log:
Code:
Library not found: libwlanparams.so.1 in path: toolchain/target/lib:build/modified/filesystem/usr/lib/freetz:build/modified/filesy
stem/lib

Code:
grep -r libwlanpar* build/modified/*
...
Binary file build/modified/filesystem/etc/hotplug/avmusbwlanstart matches
Binary file build/modified/filesystem/sbin/dsld matches
Binary file build/modified/filesystem/sbin/dsltest matches
Binary file build/modified/filesystem/usr/www/cgi-bin/firmwarecfg matches

Do I need to live with mklibs not working or can I do something about this easily. If I just copy this file from an unpacked 7170 fw I think this may result in other dependencies?! I plan to use the DSL modem of the box.

Anhang anzeigen dot_config.txt
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,918
Beiträge
2,305,049
Mitglieder
378,640
Neuestes Mitglied
vapep43913