FREETZMOUNT -> no autorun.sh?

SystemR89

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
20 Feb 2009
Beiträge
48
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Why selecting the FREETZMOUNT patch I can't use anymore autorun.sh and autoend.sh scprits?
 
But you read the help? Did you?
6. Old autorun.sh / autoend.sh patch is a part of this patch. autorun / autoend behaviour can be activated / deactivated via WebIF autorun / autoend are useful to start/terminate applications located on USB devices, eg apache, samba or even swapfiles, after connecting or before disconnecting of USB device
Regards
Oliver
 
I read it but I can't find this setting in WebIF... where is it??
In the settings page I've only one setting under "automount":
automount
Use partition label (if defined) as mount point

Prefix for mountpoints (uStor) :

Regards,
Michele
 
Do you have /autorun.sh on your mounted partition? It should be executed automatically.

Regards
Oliver
 
yes!
My script is in the root of disk and it's executable.
With the old autorun patch it works fine...
 
@SystemR89: If your problem is still not solved, please post your .config first. Thereafter we can speak about patched "run_mount" and "storage" files. Usualy autorun.sh and autoend.sh should work with FREETZMOUNT, since both are included in this patch and must not be selected separately.

Best regards
 
Yes, my problem is still not resolved.

This is my .config.


Thanks for your help!
Michele
 

Anhänge

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem as Michele when using FREETZMOUNT: The (ext3) partition is mounted, but the (executable) autorun.sh in the partition's root directory is not executed.

The FREETZMOUNT help page says that autorun may be activated through the Web-IF:

- autorun/autoend behaviour can be activated/deactivated via WebIF.

but as Michele, I could not find the location in the Freetz web interface where this could be done.

Thanks for any help,

Christof
 
@cwarlich: Please edit your signature and post your .config first! Otherwise we do not can help you.
Autorun/Autoend behaviour is ALWAYS activated in actual version of FREETZMOUNT. Your cite from help was planed for future but this deactivation via WebIF is not realised yet.

Best regards,
 
Hi Hermann,

thank for the info. I'll come back on this asap, as I'm on my way to vacation an the family is waiting :-).

Bye,

Christof
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,326
Mitglieder
378,652
Neuestes Mitglied
stego88