FreeWLAN FOn and Fritzbox 7170

musicman100

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

I hope it is alright to post this in English but my German is not very good.

I an trying to connect the FON to the Fbox in QRM repeater mode. I had it working for several months using 0.9.6. but then tried to transmit the same SSID name as the Friztbox and that is when the problems stated!! I don't know why??:confused:

I have spent all day yesterday fiddling with the fons and the Fritzbox and it is still not working. The Fritzbox has a repeater option so I tried using it as a base station but that didn't work because the fon is not a repeater!! I tried with 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 with the same result they can connect to the Fritzbox but then they do not transmit a signal. I don't know why. They can connect to each other and that works fine but not to the Fritzbox. :spocht:

Is there a WLAN channel that works better then others or is there some option I could have ticked in the Fritzbox that would have caused this problem?? ( I have a German 7170 with German menus -I understand most options but not all!!)

Any one else has A Fritzbox connected to the FON?

If anybody has any ideas what the problem could be it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nigel

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.