- Mitglied seit
- 17 Jun 2006
- Beiträge
- 36
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Maybe was already answered and well discussed but as I don't talk German at all, I would like to ask for some help.
OK, here we go. Whenever I start utorrent, all other inet trafic seams to be screwed. Whatever page I try to open happened nothing. Looks like some DNS problem. All FireWalls are off, so looks like, Fritz is the one, making problems. Tryed already reduce trafic on utorrent on minimum but there is no help.
Please, reply in English, Slovenian or Croatian.
OK, here we go. Whenever I start utorrent, all other inet trafic seams to be screwed. Whatever page I try to open happened nothing. Looks like some DNS problem. All FireWalls are off, so looks like, Fritz is the one, making problems. Tryed already reduce trafic on utorrent on minimum but there is no help.
Please, reply in English, Slovenian or Croatian.