.titleBar { margin-bottom: 5px!important; }

Fritz 7050 crashes and reboots itself

Dieses Thema im Forum "FRITZ!Box Fon: DSL, Internet und Netzwerk" wurde erstellt von vladojko, 18 Feb. 2009.

1. vladojko

vladojko Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi,

I appologize for writing in English as I do not speak German. Maybe this problem is alrady mentioned many times in this forum but with translating tool it is not easy to search for the solution.

I have FB 7050 with FW 8.04.26, and it is German box converted to Anex A and English. Until today everything was fine, as I had ADSL connection of 4 Mbit/sec. Today my line has been upgraded to 12 Mbit/sec ADSL2+. For me it looks like that my FB can not cope with so high data rate. When I try to download with the full speed from newsgroups for example, after 5 minutes approximately the FB crashes and reboots. In telnet I can see that load average just before crash has very high values (more then 5.00, sometimes even up to 8), checked with the 'uptime' command. I did some experiments and tried to limit the download rate on my PC, and I found out that stable value that does not crash the FB is around 500 kByte/sec (something like 4.5 Mbit/sec).

Can anybody give me some advice?

Thanks
    Vladimir

2. Jackyl

Jackyl Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Beruf:
    Student
  3. doc456

doc456 IPPF-Urgestein

Punkte für Erfolge:
    @Jackyl, nee, das ist keine 7050!

4. Ecki-No1

Ecki-No1 IPPF-Promi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Beruf:
    selbständiger PC-Techniker
    Hi Vladimir,

are you sure, you have a Fritz!Box model 7050?

Your firmware version is for Fritz!Box Fon WLAN model. Check out the model at box bottom.

An actual firmware (8.04.49 Annex A english) for Fritz!Box Fon WLAN model you can find here.

5. vladojko

vladojko Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I appologize, my firmware is 14.04.26. It seems to be newest english firmware for 7050?