Fritz 7050 crashes and reboots itself

vladojko

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

I appologize for writing in English as I do not speak German. Maybe this problem is alrady mentioned many times in this forum but with translating tool it is not easy to search for the solution.

I have FB 7050 with FW 8.04.26, and it is German box converted to Anex A and English. Until today everything was fine, as I had ADSL connection of 4 Mbit/sec. Today my line has been upgraded to 12 Mbit/sec ADSL2+. For me it looks like that my FB can not cope with so high data rate. When I try to download with the full speed from newsgroups for example, after 5 minutes approximately the FB crashes and reboots. In telnet I can see that load average just before crash has very high values (more then 5.00, sometimes even up to 8), checked with the 'uptime' command. I did some experiments and tried to limit the download rate on my PC, and I found out that stable value that does not crash the FB is around 500 kByte/sec (something like 4.5 Mbit/sec).

Can anybody give me some advice?

Thanks
Vladimir

Hi Vladimir,

are you sure, you have a Fritz!Box model 7050?

Your firmware version is for Fritz!Box Fon WLAN model. Check out the model at box bottom.

An actual firmware (8.04.49 Annex A english) for Fritz!Box Fon WLAN model you can find here.

I appologize, my firmware is 14.04.26. It seems to be newest english firmware for 7050?

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
AA-Idealbau
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.