[Problem] Fritz 7270 + Linksys SPA941 IP phone + analogue line

damigos

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
13 Mai 2011
Beiträge
5
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hello all. First of all I would like to apologize for not writing to German and also congratulate you on the forum.

I have a Fritzbox 7270 ANNEX A connected to analogue line, one IP number and one Linksys SPA941 IP phone sip registered to Fritzbox for each line (analogue & IP) separately. When I use the IP phone to call via Fritzbox from the IP line everything works OK. When I use the IP phone to call via Fritzbox from the analogue line when the other person picks up he cannot hear me and hears a calling signal. I can hear him perfectly. After some time (from seconds to minutes) the phone begins to count connected time, the calling signal stops and he can hear me perfectly.

What I believe is that the Fritzbox and/or the IP phone do not communicate well with each other and one or the other does not understand that the analogue line has connected.

I really need your expert help on this matter as this has become a pain!

Thanks
 
Your Fritzbox is probably not compatible with the analog line of your Central office. Is it the international version of the 7270? Do you have a chance to try another Fritzbox? What is the distance to your local CO?
 
Hi. Yes it is the international version with firmware 54.04.90. I do not have the chance to try another Fritzbox unfortunately. I do not know exactly how far the DSLAM is but I am sending you a picture of the DSL information of the Fritzbox. I had it connected in another location with ISDN line and ISDN phone (not IP) and it was working fine. Also if I call from a phone connected to an analogue line on the Fritzbox then it is OK. Picture 10.jpg
 
Change your analog line to an ISDN line, too, and your out of trouble. :)
 
:) :) Well that would be a good solution but the ISDN line costs a lot of money in Greece! Is there a possibility that the splitter is the problem? Because it is a very old one installed 7 years ago.
 
Could be. Or just anything else in your home cabling. Just try it out. :p
 
Kostenlos!

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,929
Beiträge
2,305,581
Mitglieder
378,654
Neuestes Mitglied
3cvx