Sorry, my English no better :sad:
external SIP connection
7390 international, over a LAN connection to the ISP, manual configuration, IP address of the NAT for the internal, but the service is connected the external IP address, ping passes on https I can connect from the outside, but the client is no sip outside can not see my frints ?, all setup instructions in AVM made, I assume that the reason that Fritz translates internal IP address to connect to the outside, but why then myfritz shows the external IP address as it should be, but connectivity sip does not happen, there is a possibility to set it up so I can connect to the outside of your Fritz?
external SIP connection
7390 international, over a LAN connection to the ISP, manual configuration, IP address of the NAT for the internal, but the service is connected the external IP address, ping passes on https I can connect from the outside, but the client is no sip outside can not see my frints ?, all setup instructions in AVM made, I assume that the reason that Fritz translates internal IP address to connect to the outside, but why then myfritz shows the external IP address as it should be, but connectivity sip does not happen, there is a possibility to set it up so I can connect to the outside of your Fritz?
Anhänge
Zuletzt bearbeitet: