Fritz!Box Fon freenet.edition

exploit

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
18 Mrz 2008
Beiträge
13
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hello everyone,

I have Fritz!Box Fon freenet.edition, Firmware-Version 06.01.116. I've tried to convert it to Annex A but without success :((. It would be great if it can be upgraded to newer firmware (English), and Annex A...

TNX
 
Hi exploit, Welcome! :)

Is that a "German"-Box (Annex B)?

The firmware is rather old, so i think you need a Firmware between yours and the .34 (german Annex B) to upgrade first in german.

After that you can search the Forum to convert the box to Annex A.
 
Tnx for the fast reply, I've tried to update it to "fritz.box_fon.06.04.33.image" and there is no error, but later when the box restarts, web configuration still shows old version :(


TNX
 
And yes its "German"-box (Annex B) :)
 
Hello again :(

I've tried to force it to update using "fritz.box_fon.04.15.recover-image.exe" etc.., but during update process there is error "Recover der Partition mtd0 fehlgeschlagen! WinError 10060", and now router reboots about every 1-2 seconds. Is there any way to repair it?


TNX
 
Try again with the Recover file .15, may be you must try it 5 oder 6 times.

You can read more in this thread.
 
Hi,

contact AVM and tell them that you are not able to update. You need some update in between. Don't tell them yours plans about modding to Annex a and english.
But in first place don't update to any version newer than 06.04.15. The versions 06.04.30 and higher have a different bootloader and kernel. So it's not (easily) possible to downgrade from these version.
Update to 06.04.15. Then make the modifications to Annex A and english. Then load the english Annex A version 06.04.24.
ftp://ftp.avm.de/fritz.box/fritzbox.fon/firmware/english/annex_a
ftp://ftp.avm.de/fritz.box/fritzbox.fon/x_misc/english/annex a

Marsupilami
 
OK tnx for reply

I've updated it to 06.04.15, and I've tried to update it to 06.04.24 many times, but nothing... it says that the firmware is wrong for my box?

I am looking now just to switch it to Annex A, and I've tried uploading "install" script as it is described somewhere on this forum, but there is error....
 
There are some parameters you need to change before being able to update the english Annex A version. It's branding avme and Annex A at least, but I think there are more parameters you have to change. Might be HWRevision for example.
Maybe someone else can help you there.
After changing these paramters you will have to use the english recover version. The box won't be able to operate the german web interface with branding avme.
 
OK tnx

Anyone else knows how to do that?
 
OK TNX EVERYONE FOR HELP

fritz_als_avm_annex_A_new.rar worked and box is now ANNEX A

;D
 
I have one more question. How to change it from ADSL2+ to ADSL, becouse I lost ADSL sync too much?


tnx
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,923
Beiträge
2,305,217
Mitglieder
378,647
Neuestes Mitglied
nightdeck