Fritz!Box Fon WLAN (7140) from German to English procedure

Toetsje

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hay !

I'm complete new to this forum, and this is my first post here. I've searched and readed a lot, but I have 1 question because there are several solutions to convert a German box to a English box. For me it's not clear what the best solution is....

The most 2 solutions I found on this forum are:

- Change the "avme" strings in the firmware, change it to "avm", and repack the tar.
or
- Change the configuration data in the box from "avm" to "avme" and upload the english version. But this is pretty tricky????

I have a AOL ISDN Fritz!Box FON WLAN router with German firmware (version 30.04.12). I already converted into a normal AVM version with the help of the script that I found on this site.

Can I use the Version 30.04.24 (Annex B) version to convert the box? And what's the best solution?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.