[HowTo] FritzBox 7050 SIP port change & VPN

funxlab

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi Everyone,
First of all I am very sorry for writing in English, as I have no expertise in German, but I hope you guys will help :)

I have a Fritzbox 7050 back in my home country which I want to use in UAE. If you know local ISPs blocks VoIP completely, the one I am using is a bit relax and isn't blocking ports used by PBXEs. I want to know if it is possible to change default port of 5060 on Fritzbox for VoIP. I know and I have tried putting a ":80" at the end of server representing server port but it doesn't help. I want to change it at firmware level as I feel this is the only solution to make it work.

2nd, Is there any VPN client in FritzBox 7050 ? If yes, is it PPTP or L2TP or any other?

Looking forward for your help. :)
Regards.
Jim.

I want to change it at firmware level as I feel this is the only solution to make it work.
I don't know if it works, when you change the port.
Code:
/var/flash/[COLOR=red]voip.cfg[/COLOR]
Code:
voipcfg {
        dnsport = 7077;
        rtpport_start = 7078;
        sip_srcport = [COLOR=red]5060[/COLOR];

Thank you for replying, can you please guide how to do it?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.