FritzBox 7170 (Annex A) fails DSL sync after training

mavo

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

I have an FritzBox 7170 AnnexB which is modded to AnnexA. When connecting the DSL line it first says status: "Disconnected", then it changes to "Training", then it changes to "Connected" but the DSL speed values seem way off, and soon after it is back to "Disconnected" and then again "Training" because sync. failed.

I have a fine DSL connection with my Zyxel router which uses the following settings.

Encapsulation: PPPoA
Multiplexing: VC-based
VPI : 0
VCI : 35
Login : xxxxxxxx
Pass : xxxxxxxx
IP address : Dynamic

I use the very same settings for my FritzBox, but still it will not sync with the DSL line.

What can i try to do?

I have tried firmware versions: 29.04.01 , 29.04.21, 29.04.28 (labor) all with same results.

Hi,
do you have the same settings in your FritzBox under Preference > Internet > access data > DSL-ATM-Settings. You see this point, when you have the Expert attitudes activ, this is under Preference > System > View.
I´m sorry when the words are not the same like those in your box.

Yes i have the same settings in the FritzBox.

Do you have the settings automaticly or manuel?
The Box needs god line values.
Do you have lineproblems by your provider?

I think you will have big problems. imho the only way is to connect fritzbox to a modem, because the built-in modem is quite bad when it is changed to annex a. the problem is, that fritzbox has no option to establish a pppoa connection over lan A, only over the own built-in modem.
so you have to choose "Vorhandene Internetverbindung im Netzwerk mitbenutzen (IP-Client)", this works not very comfortable. As gateway in the fritzbox to have to put the ip of the extern modem (has to be in router mode, also can be a router). in the computer you have to use the ip of the fritzbox as gateway. so at least works the voip traffic priorism and the traffic shaping (as I experienced, the guys from AVM say it wouldnt work)
To open ports you have to do it always twice for each port, once from the modem to the fritzbox and from the fritzbox to the pc. or better zou forward all ports from the modem to the fritzbox if the modem offers this.
So I solved this problem, but I have not reached that incoming sipcalls are working.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.