Hello.
I have a 7170 annex A international but live in Austria in an area where the ADSL over POTS connection (SNRM) is really poor. I see on the AVM site that there is a lab version specially designed for poor SNR connections. Great News!!.....BUT.....It's for Annex B, German.
I tried to update my firmware with the lab version, but got the error "firmware not for this device". So my questions are ....
1) Do I have to "downgrade" my Annex A international to Annex B German first. Then install the lab version. Then "upgrade" back to Annex A, English ?
2) Are there any other ways to make my fritzbox perform better with my internet connection (SNRM sometimes as low as 5) ?
Thanks in advance
I have a 7170 annex A international but live in Austria in an area where the ADSL over POTS connection (SNRM) is really poor. I see on the AVM site that there is a lab version specially designed for poor SNR connections. Great News!!.....BUT.....It's for Annex B, German.
I tried to update my firmware with the lab version, but got the error "firmware not for this device". So my questions are ....
1) Do I have to "downgrade" my Annex A international to Annex B German first. Then install the lab version. Then "upgrade" back to Annex A, English ?
2) Are there any other ways to make my fritzbox perform better with my internet connection (SNRM sometimes as low as 5) ?
Thanks in advance