Fritzbox 7560 no boot/bootloop

claudiomfa

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Good afternoon,

I have a fritzbox 7560 cl that stopped starting after I disconnected it from the mains. At this moment, whenever I turn on the fritz, all the leds turn on and off, then the power led blinks, after a while the power led turns off and the DECT and WLAN leds stay on and nothing else does.

I've tried restoring with the original recovery file (successfully) and it looks exactly the same.

The ac adapter is the original 12v 2A. I've tested it with another one and the problem remains.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to solve the problem?

I don't know if it's a software or hardware problem.

May be You have disconnected to early from Powersupply using the Recovery.exe. Retry it and leave the Box untouched for some Minutes untill the Box reboots himself. Otherwise a Hardwaredefect may cause the Problem.
LG

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello

Also, after re/start in the first 10min, if fritz.box WebUserInterface is reachable, you can try factory defaults in Login Window by: Forgotten Password (forgotten)?

Thanks for the awnsers. I have made recovery and in the update process it show in firmware:recovery=2 but after that the system are same. After one day I will try to power on the fritz and it boots well but if I shutsdown and power on again it is the same. Only dect and wlan leds have low intensity light. I gess that the problem are hardware failure. Maybe the nand chip are not working well.

Thanks but this fritzbox was bought used and haven´t no invoice.

But i have repaired this and it works ok.

Someone can tell me what is one of that component from the image? I have broken one and i can´t find a replacement part.

FRITZ!Box_7560-spare.jpg

Bild(er) als Vorschaubild(er) (siehe https://www.ip-phone-forum.de/threads/ip-phone-forum-regeln.297224/ ) eingebunden by stoney

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
the easiest way is, forget the transformer - so one LAN Port is not usable - 3 ports are remaining

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
csgaming
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.