FW 14.04.26 (English): no caller list download

valery

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi, After some test with the new firmware for international 7050, I saw that JFritz recognize Box, and the call monitor is working, with small window reporting new calls (in and out), but the calls are not in the call list. I think that is for new function in the fritz web interface that permict to call a number in the call list. I use the latest CVS version (0.6.2.02), but the precedent didn't work, too.

Hi,

Can you post the debug output from jfritz when you try to fetch the call list from the box? AVM may have changed the structure of the csv file again...

--Brian

capncrunch schrieb:
Hi,

Can you post the debug output from jfritz when you try to fetch the call list from the box? AVM may have changed the structure of the csv file again...

--Brian
I try to append, but I don't understand German commands of forum, sorry

Anhänge

• debug.txt
    53.4 KB · Aufrufe: 11
Hi,

Like i suspected avm has changed the format of their csv file. Can you send me a piece of this file directly from your fritz!Box? Unfortunately i dont have any other way to test things.

--Brian

capncrunch schrieb:
Hi,

Like i suspected avm has changed the format of their csv file. Can you send me a piece of this file directly from your fritz!Box? Unfortunately i dont have any other way to test things.

--Brian
I mailed the file. Thank You for your time

Ok, i have fixed the problem and the call list should be successfully imported. I have also updated the default settings for italy in the call by call list so that should work better now too. The code should be available from anonymous cvs in about an hour, although it could take longer. If you have any furthers problems just let us know

Edit: Code is already available via anonymous cvs

--Brian

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
capncrunch schrieb:
Ok, i have fixed the problem and the call list should be successfully imported. I have also updated the default settings for italy in the call by call list so that should work better now too.

--Brian

Installed and tested ...OK!
Thank You, Capncrunch.

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
porcupine
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.