Gateway VoIP connected in PSTN

Augustino

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi

I want to know if I use my own gateway VoIP connected to PSTN, and if I am doing too calls using the PC and this Gateway, Will I have some fee by these calls in phone company?

Sorry, my language is spanish, I know really little english and I dont know german

Best Regards

Augustino,

if you are using a VOIP provider to make phone-calls ( e.g. via your PC or a SIP enabled phone ), only your VOIP-Provider's fees will be charged.
Your PSTN is usually not involved in this and would therefore NOT incur any charges.

P.S.: I think your questions does not belong into the CISCO forum ... normally chances of getting a quick answer are higher, if posted in the right category :)

dynamic schrieb:
Augustino,

if you are using a VOIP provider to make phone-calls ( e.g. via your PC or a SIP enabled phone ), only your VOIP-Provider's fees will be charged.
Your PSTN is usually not involved in this and would therefore NOT incur any charges.

P.S.: I think your questions does not belong into the CISCO forum ... normally chances of getting a quick answer are higher, if posted in the right category :)

Hi
But I am saying it, without use a VoIP Provider, only with a Gateway VoIP connecting it with the PSTN

I posted in the CISCO Forum, because I am thinking in buy a Gateway VoIP of CISCO, mainly, but also Digium or Siemmens are good

Then connect this gateway VoIP with PSTN, Will I have some fee by the phone company? or not?

Whether you have a VOIP gateway connected or not, does not play a big role I would say. A phone company charges, when you make phone-calls using their lines. It doesn't matter, whether these phone calls come via the VOIP gateway or directly via PSTN.

However I suggest that you get in touch with your phone service provider ... that'll possibly be only way to find out, how their charging policies are.

dynamic schrieb:
Whether you have a VOIP gateway connected or not, does not play a big role I would say. A phone company charges, when you make phone-calls using their lines. It doesn't matter, whether these phone calls come via the VOIP gateway or directly via PSTN.

However I suggest that you get in touch with your phone service provider ... that'll possibly be only way to find out, how their charging policies are.

Then, Why the VoIP providers are so cheap?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.