Gigaset.net and Frit!Box 7490

Dinuli

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi!

I'm trying since last autumn to find out why I no longer can speak more than about 1 minute at the beginning and then 3 minutes 40 seconds over gigaset.net. This worked fine for several years, I think we first bought the Gigaset in 2008 and even if we got a Fritz!Box 7390 sometimes in 2010-11, I just needed to plug in the cable in the router from the Gigaset router and we could talk for hours. However, last autumn (don't know exactly when) we suddenly could talk no more than the 220 seconds (give or take a few) at a time. We thought it could be the firmware of the FritZ!Box so I got a new one cheap from the provider (Post in Luxemburg) but the problem continues. We also bought a new Gigaset (the 450SL and the Go-Box 100) but that didn't help either.

As I have understood it, the Go-Box doesn't need to be registered in the Fritz!Box, as the connections should go just through it, but this no longer seems to be the case. As neither AVM nor Gigaset helpdesks could bother to help (I read that there are many people out there with exactly the same problems) and I'm no nerd when it comes to these issues I hope that someone on the forum could explain me step by step how to solve the problem. I don't want to use any other IP provider, I cannot see why I would suddenly need to.

Answers in German are OK, it just takes me so long to write in German.

Johan

Hi Johan.
Welcome to the forum.

According to your problem please dial 11188#9
Is it working properly in relation to reflect your own gigaset.net number and gigaset.net nickname on the display?

If at least one of both is still missing then Gigaset's serverfarm has trouble, occured very often last time.
This will result in missing SIP refresh actions as desribed by you in deabove mentioned.
In that case hereinafter an active call will fail presented by cutting the line after a specified period of time.

Best Regards ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Häuslebauer_BW
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.