how are voip phone calls routed on the internet?

eisnerp

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi all!
I was wondering if you could please kindly explain to me how are voip phone calls routed on the internet? do you need a new number or do you just use your existing number in Germany? can you make voip calls abroad?
I am thinking of buying fritz box fon to be able to call germany.
Having read through fritz manual i could not find an answer to this question.
Thank you in advance for your kind answer.
peter eisner :roll:

Hello Peter,
you need some provider for exemple where you get special numbers which you can call via internet !
For exemple: you take sipgate as your provider,which use the SIP protocol,where you will get an internal number and a landline (normal) one,so that you are reached from internet and from outside with nomal phones!
Fritz Box Fon is really a good solution,because you have many features,you are able to call via internet and normal lines and you can configure your box for 10 providers!
Best regards,
Tom

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.