- Mitglied seit
- 31 Mai 2006
- Beiträge
- 123
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hi!
Sorry for writing in English, but my German is quite bad...
I have setup my Fritz!box 7050 with VOIPstunt.com, and this is working well for outgoing calls. However, I wonder if there is a way to get incoming calls WITHOUT having a real phone number associated with my VOIPstunt.com account.
Is this possible with a SIP client? Or through ENUM or so? I really have no clue...
A friend of mine, who also has a VOIPstunt.com account can NOT call me when my VOIPstunt.com account is logged on via the Fritz!box (he sees me online, but status is "via SIP" and cannot call me). Is that normal?!
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't read the German here...
Thanks for any help.
Sorry for writing in English, but my German is quite bad...
I have setup my Fritz!box 7050 with VOIPstunt.com, and this is working well for outgoing calls. However, I wonder if there is a way to get incoming calls WITHOUT having a real phone number associated with my VOIPstunt.com account.
Is this possible with a SIP client? Or through ENUM or so? I really have no clue...
A friend of mine, who also has a VOIPstunt.com account can NOT call me when my VOIPstunt.com account is logged on via the Fritz!box (he sees me online, but status is "via SIP" and cannot call me). Is that normal?!
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't read the German here...
Thanks for any help.