How to change English firmware into German in FBF7050?

radex

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

I've got Fritz BOX Fon WLAN 7050, Annex A with installed English firmware 14.03.91. I convinced that AVM doesn't specially like non-German users of FBF. Most of new firmwares are in German language and English appear very rarely. Because I've got some problems with my FBF I'm waiting for improvements in new firmwares. That's why I want to change my English firmware into German (14.03.101). Could anyone give me some links or explain how to change these firmwares? If it's possible please use English, my German needs improvement as well ;)

I'd like also to enable telnet access to fbf. I've read http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?t=69245 but I'm not sure if I understood instructions properly. Is it enough to put telnet-ar7login-reset-debug.tar as new firmware or I have to do some modifications? Should it work only with German firmware or with English too?

Thanx in advance for help.

Hello ;)

I would try the downgrade-mod and then a german-firmware-update. If that would be unsuccessful I'd look into the image-installscript and look for checks...

The first thing that I did was to try use downgrade script and upload the newest german version of firmware. Unfortunately it didn't work.

radex schrieb:
The first thing that I did was to try use downgrade script and upload the newest german version of firmware. Unfortunately it didn't work.

How did you succeed? Did it work eventually. Is your 7050 still functional?

I would like to have one in English - shall we swap our boxes? :)

Cheers,
Telefonicus

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
AA-Idealbau
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.