[Frage] How to connect freetz-1.2 (OpenVPN) to ClearOS (http://www.clearfoundation.com) ??

voipdude

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Sorry that i cant write German. But i can read it perfectly. ;)

My question:

I have a perfect working Fritzbox 7170 with freetz-1.2 :p

I like to connect OpenVPN client from my freetz to ClearOS (http://www.clearfoundation.com)
I have sucesful connected my windows XP with OpenVPN Client 1.5.6 to my ClearOS (OpenVPN installed)

So the Openvn server (ClearOS) Works fine and the Windows test client works fine.

This is my client configuration file (OpenVPN Client 1.5.6) Client on Windows XP config.

---------------------------------------------
client
remote myopenvpnserver.com 1194
dev tun
proto udp
resolv-retry infinite
nobind
persist-key
persist-tun
ca ca-cert.pem
cert client-user1-cert.pem
key client-user1-key.pem
ns-cert-type server
comp-lzo
verb 3
auth-user-pass
---------------------------------------------

What i need to do is to upload the files to the freetz-1.2:

ca-cert.pem + client-user1-cert.pem + client-user1-key.pem

But then what settings need to configure on the freetz-1.2 ?
Is there a how to ? Who has some experience to set this up ? :confused:

The cert/keys settings should be quite straight forward. Select "client" "udp" "tun" and put the server name.
Tick "lzo" and then, thats the only point not usually integrated into freetz, add settings for "auth-user-pass":

Select "expert settings" and add "auth-user-pass /tmp/flash/openvpn/passfile" to additional settings line.

You will have to generate a file containig your username and password as "/tmp/flash/openvpn/passfile".
Code:
cat << 'EOF' > /tmp/flash/openvpn/passfile
youruser
yourpw
EOF

# to make the pw file reboot safe use "modsave" 
modsave

Please keep in mind: This will connect (solely !) your box as a client to the openvpn provider. So it is usable for your box, not for the devices "behind" your box!
If this is your intention, you will need iptables (to do the NAT).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Mandylion73
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.