How to set a preferred VOIP account for ...@... "numbers" ?

Edward Velo

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
When I dial a SIP number ([email protected]; via the quick-dial codes in the phone book), I noticed that the Fritz!box is always taking my first VOIP account to dial out (I can see that on my ISDN phone's display).

Is it possible to select another VOIP account to dial such "numbers" ? Can I set a dial rule for this?

Thanks!

No that is not possible.

But you can select a different voip account by dialing *12x# in front of the **7yz

So I guess the easiest thing to do, is to put the VOIP provider that I want to use for SIP URI calls as the first one in my Fritz!box's VOIP provider list...

Edward Velo schrieb:
Is it possible to select another VOIP account to dial such "numbers" ? Can I set a dial rule for this?

I just found this out: for outgoing SIP URI calls, it doesn't matter which SIP provider is first in the list; but it does matter which SIP provider is selected as the default for the Fon you are using! This one's number is being used for outgoing SIP URI calls! (it's not actually using this provider, it's just using that number to dial out)

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.