How, where to disable the firewall into 7050?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
I don't find where to disable the firewall :(

Why do you want to do this? What do you want to do after you disabled the firewall?

Ah, ok.
As far as I know there are no good ways to disable the firewall and keep the router functions of an FBF up at the same time. FBFs run a Linux, and there you do the NAT stuff in your firewall rules.

Do you think that there is a way to enhance the high ping? Do you have an idea why it's higher? And what and where is this option that I found online somewhere, dsl filter??

Anhänge

• fritz_box_image309.png
    fritz_box_image309.png
    43.9 KB · Aufrufe: 17
I think there is (unfortunately for you) no way to enhance the ping, sorry. I suppose pinging via the FBF is slower (higher time count) because the FBF is just doing its routing job slower than your Alcatel router.
I can translate the menu items you have to click...
It should be Internet->DSL-Einstellungen->DSL-Filter für DSL-Modem aktivieren
This is without guarantee as my FBF is just the one without a DSL-modem, so I can't tell for sure.

Thank you.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.