V vpe Mitglied Mitglied seit 24 Feb 2006 Beiträge 239 Punkte für Reaktionen 0 Punkte 0 1 Nov 2009 #1 How work Avalanche in 7270? This is name for kernel or any module for DSL driver? Try to: HTML: cat /proc/avalanche/developers I think, no AR7 cpu used in 7270. Thx for clarify.
How work Avalanche in 7270? This is name for kernel or any module for DSL driver? Try to: HTML: cat /proc/avalanche/developers I think, no AR7 cpu used in 7270. Thx for clarify.
olistudent IPPF-Urgestein Mitglied seit 19 Okt 2004 Beiträge 14,787 Punkte für Reaktionen 13 Punkte 38 5 Nov 2009 #2 Perhaps you should clarify your question? I can't understand it. Regards, Oliver
V vpe Mitglied Mitglied seit 24 Feb 2006 Beiträge 239 Punkte für Reaktionen 0 Punkte 0 8 Nov 2009 #3 olistudent schrieb: Perhaps you should clarify your question? I can't understand it. Regards, Oliver Zum Vergrößern anklicken.... for what is this Avalanche?
olistudent schrieb: Perhaps you should clarify your question? I can't understand it. Regards, Oliver Zum Vergrößern anklicken.... for what is this Avalanche?